Thursday, August 23, 2012

To Start Out With

Well, to start out with, I probably won't be blogging much. School is starting this Monday, and I'll be too busy to write in it daily. Maybe a weekly thing, and every time it will be about something different. Maybe a new piece of writing I wrote late at night(probably not late at night, but you get what I mean), a new obsession of mine, things like that.

And here is my first EVER post on this blog. Hopefully I won't forget about it.

Yours truly,
-Inky

4 comments:

  1. I like your background pic on here LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finally got one!!! I love your background picture too! And how do I follow you? You don't have you followers displayed....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know....Just a second...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to go to gadgets and add a gadget that displays your followers... Go to layout.

      Delete